- By-law Enforcement Policy
- Community Flag Art Installations and Proclamations Policy
- Corporate Complaints Policy
- Council Staff Relations Policy
- Customer Service Standards Policy
- Half-Mast Flag Policy
- Municipal Facility Allocation Policy
- Policy Suite Administration Policy
- Respectful Conduct Policy
- Road Closure and Sale Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Street Naming Policy
- Winter Parking Forgiveness Program Policy
- Acting Pay Policy
- Alternative Work Arrangements Guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- Conditions of Employment, Compensation and Benefits Policy for Non-Union Employees
- Disability Management Policy, Management Directive
- Discipline Policy
- Disconnecting from Work Policy 1.0
- Disconnecting from Work Policy 1.1
- Electronic Monitoring Policy 1.0
- Electronic Monitory Policy 1.1
- Guideline for Administering Vacation Pay
- Respect in the Workplace Policy 1.0
- Respect in the Workplace Policy 1.1
- Respect in the Workplace Policy 1.2
- Retirement Acknowledgement Guidelines
- Training Development Policy
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy 1.0
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Policy 1.1
The Town of Greater Napanee reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the Disclaimer are recommended.
Please see the Town's External Website Policy for rules and regulations regarding public content on the Town's website.
The Town of Greater Napanee respects the privacy of its web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you - in our municipal offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and on the telephone. Staff adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Access to the Town of Greater Napanee Website, and use of many of its service features does not require providing any personal information.
- "Cookie" technology captures summary - not individual - information on visitor use patterns. This is computer code that tracks "traffic" so we can determine how effective a given page is in meeting informational or service needs. Apart from providing a performance measure for the Town's Internet site, the data is otherwise meaningless.
- A cookie contains no information that personally identifies visitors to the Town's Website and is strictly geared to providing internal performance data. The Town of Greater Napanee does not know anything about an Internet visitor's browsing path once he or she has left www.greaternapanee.com.
- The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the Town's Website is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following: - registering for a Town program or submitting comments.
- The Town of Greater Napanee will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information which you provide.
The Town of Greater Napanee is committed to using social media for the purpose of broadcasting and promoting Town objectives, initiatives, programs and news through professional and strategic communications.
Please note: Audiences should only associate posts published on the above Town of Greater Napanee social media pages or posts which contain the Town logo and/or contact information as authentic Town posts. Other social media pages/accounts that have "Greater Napanee" in its page name, or reference the Town in any way, are NOT official Town-administered pages. The posts and/or discussions on these pages fo not reflect the views or corporate identity of the Town of Greater Napanee.
If you feel that there has been a violation of the Town's social media policy on any of the Town's social media or if you wish to have content posted on the Town's social media pages, please contact Kylie Huffman at 613-776-1116.
The Town's officially run social media pages are:
- Town of Greater Napanee Facebook page
- Town of Greater Napanee Twitter page
- Greater Napanee Emergency Services Twitter page
- Town of Greater Napanee Instagram page
- Town of Greater Napanee YouTube page
Sign up for Newsroom Updates
Stay up to date on the Town of Greater Napanee's activities, events, programs, and operations by subscribing to our Newsroom.