County Economic Development
We are dedicated to encouraging economic growth in our community. Our strategic and convenient location, educated and dedicated workforce, and safe and spirited community are among the many reasons businesses build and grow in Greater Napanee.
The County of Lennox of Addington provides many services to businesses including confidential business counselling, and can put you in touch with the right people to help your business succeed. For more information, please visit the County of Lennox and Addington website.
The Prince Edward/Lennox & Addington Community Futures Development Corporation (PELA CFDC) is a community based non-profit corporation aimed at encouraging local entrepreneurship and economic development, and can assist with small business development and start-up.
Our ongoing activities are geared to assisting the existing business community while also encouraging new business development and growth help to ensure a strong and diversified economic base.
Emerging, new and existing businesses undergoing development, growth, change or relocation can take advantage of a full range of community economic development services including:
- Detailed information on Greater Napanee's business environment
- Site selection research, economic data, statistics, and information
- Research and information on available industrial and commercial properties available for sale or lease in Greater Napanee
- Delivery of an ongoing business visitation program
- Referral and liaison services for numerous government, industrial, and community based services and organizations and business associations
- Development and expansion of tourism-based initiatives through involvement with organizations and programs geared to supporting and building a tourism economy
- Assistance with and facilitation of community-based development projects and services, including initiatives geared to downtown revitalization
Sign up for Newsroom Updates
Stay up to date on the Town of Greater Napanee's activities, events, programs, and operations by subscribing to our Newsroom.