The Town of Greater Napanee offers a wide variety of recreational/leisure programs for children and adults of all ages to enjoy! Get active today in Greater Napanee!
Register On-Line Now! Click HERE
Find a program that is right for you and your family:
Drop in Programs:
- After School Program
- Beginning the week of September 19, join us after school at Selby, Southview & J.J. O'Neill. Please contact Bethany for full schedule. 613-354-3351 or email@example.com
- Public Skating - Fall/Winter 2016 Schedule
Register in person at 12 Market Square between 8:30am & 4:30pm or online for all programs except for 4ON4 Hockey.
Open for Regisration:
Programs to Watch For:
- Youth Basketball League - Registration Now Closed. Stay tuned for 2017.
- Two age groups (10/11 & 12/13)
- Day Camp 2017 - Registration beginning early April.
- Starting July 3rd we have 9 weeks of camp with some of the best Leaders around!! Cost is $135 for the first week (includes t-shirt) and $125 any week after. We also have a discount for 3 or more children.
- L.I.T. Program 2017 - Registration beginning earlt April.
- Interested in being a Camp Leader when you're older? Join this program to get hands on experience being a leader at the Summer Day Camp! Register for a minimum of 3 weeks for just $34 per week.
- Minor Ball 2017 - Stay tuned for information in March 2017
- 4ON4 Hockey
Click on Testimonials to read about how great our programs are!
Register Today! Here is how:
There are several convenient ways to register for the programs you are interested in taking.
- Online - Register online HERE
- In Person - Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm at the Department of Community & Corporate Services located at 12 Market Square, Napanee.
Read our Registration Information handout to learn more about payment options, cancellations & refunds, waiting lists, gift certificates and volunteering.