Parking in the Town of Greater Napanee is regulated by By-law No. 2006-56 (PDF)
Below are some of the highlights which you should be aware of:
- Maximum 2 hour parking in the downtown. You must stay within the lines.
- Maximum 8 hour parking in Town parking lots unless otherwise designated. Reserved Parking Permits can be purchased for Town parking lots on a monthly basis ($10-$20).
- Parking in an Accessible Parking Permit Space without a permit will be strictly enforced and subject to a $300 fine.
- There is No Parking in all Fire Routes.
- From December 1st of one year to March 31st of the following year, there is NO PARKING on any streets from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. to allow for snow plowing and removal.