Napanee & District Chamber of Commerce
Established in 1995, the Napanee & District Chamber of Commerce has worked to serve its member businesses by providing access to cost saving programs, business networking activities and coordinating tourism/business development initiatives. Conveniently located in the downtown Napanee Business Centre, our office is available to answer your inquiries. Investing your membership dollars in your local Chamber of Commerce ensures your money stays in the area working for you and your community.
To be recognized as a strategic partner in the community by offering valuable services and resources to meet the diverse needs of the community.
To be the "Voice of Business" dedicated to the promotion of economic development and prosperity for the enrichment of the community.
Working For Our Members and Our Community
- Our Community Development initiatives assist in bringing recognition and business to our area.
- Business Advocacy through the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce
- Recognition of Business & Community Excellence at the Annual Awards Luncheon
- Networking with Municipal, Provincial, Federal government and other organizations to identify and address issues of common concern; Partnering on development initiatives
- Provide Visitor and Community Information Services through the Napanee Business Centre
- Partnerships with regional and local organizations:
- Land O' Lakes Tourist Association
- Bay of Quinte Tourist Council
- Napanee Business Improvement Area
- Lennox and Addington County
- Prince Edward/Lennox & Addington Community Futures Development Corporation (PELA CFDC)
For more details please visit the Napanee Chamber.